วันอาทิตย์ที่ 19 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2558

Shazam Application

Shazam Application for Music Lover 

Hello! everyone, According to the last week I introduced to you a Food Panda application for food lover,so, this week I will introduce to you a Shazam application, Application for Music Lover 




 What is Shazam ?

   

Shazam is an British free application for smartphone which help user can find out the name of the song which was being played on the radio,TV or in other places.Users just simply hold their smartphone  up to the speaker playing the music and the Shazam application will try to identify the name of song,artist and album 

From my experience

    

    I have already used this application for long time since my friend introduce me because they know that I am a music lover and when we was hangout sometimes I heard some interesting song and cannot know the name.After using this application I feel very satisfy because it is not only catch the song but also have a interesting song, the new song, and the recommended song,moreover, This application privide  tending song which other people using this application to catch the name and categorized into many kind of music such as Pop,Dance,Country and so on.


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น